The 2023 edition of L59 Pitch Competition received close to four hundred applications from 61 countries. Evident from the beginning, it was not an easy task for the Lead Investors Andrus Oks and Martin Goroško to pick the boldest startups who will continue in the race for a hefty investment.
After careful evaluation and multiple rounds of discussion, our Lead Investors decided to send 40+2 startups to the Prefinals. After all, it is known that 42 is the universal truth and answer to all questions.
The Prefinals will take place on May 2-5 and will be streamed online on Facebook and LinkedIn. So make sure to catch the live and witness the region’s high-rising stars pitching for a million!
With a drumroll, here are the TOP 42 teams of L59 Pitch Competition 2023:
- 🇪🇪 Activate Health – Activate Health develops AI-powered digital therapeutics for treating cardiometabolic diseases.
- 🇪🇪 Agrovisio – Monitoring farmlands, Agrovisio provides insights to farmers&agribusinesses for risk management & sustainable production.
- 🇪🇪 ÄIO Tech – ÄIO uses biotechnology to produce innovative fats and oils from industrial side streams (like sawdust or straw) to replace palm oil, animal fats and other non-sustainable oils.
- 🇱🇹 AMLYZE – AMLYZE is a RegTech start-up providing a fully integrated suite of products to support fintechs, neo-banks and crypto.
- 🇪🇪 Anyflexo – Anyflexo is leading the digital transformation of selling and sourcing flexo printing consumables.
- 🇪🇪 Ari Care – Ari is developing a manufacturing technology to help B2B clients produce waterless body and home care products.
- 🇪🇪 Askly – Askly is the world’s best live chat for SME’s, reducing cart abandonment, maximizing website sales and improving CX.
- 🇦🇹 Avataris – Avataris creates the worldwide most customizable, photorealistic, AI-powered & interactive Digital Humans.
- 🇩🇰 BeWo – BeWo has created a sustainability reporting platform where businesses quantify ESG and carbon emissions.
- 🇵🇱 Braight Technologies – Braight developed AI recommendation system to deepen businesses’ understanding of their customers.
- 🇪🇪 CARÁ Health – CARÁ Health is creating a hybrid health and well-being platform for women throughout any stage of maternity.
- 🇺🇦 Carbominer – Carbominer is developing a CO₂ direct air capture technology to help greenhouse growers reduce their carbon footprint.
- 🇬🇧 CheersContracts – CheersContracts helpa companies negotiate better their contracts.
- 🇫🇮 Commu – Commu makes asking for help and giving help easier at home and at work. Free P2P app and corporate volunteering B2B SaaS.
- 🇪🇪 Coursy.io – Coursy is an efficient corporate learning system for onboarding and reskilling because companies either reskill or die.
- 🇱🇻 Cubed – Cubed is a real estate development platform that empowers people to design and purchase their dream homes.
- 🇪🇪 Dermtest – Dermtest developes the visual-first medical software helping to detect, treat & monitor diseases in 15 visual-focus specialties.
- 🇪🇪 DriveX – DriveX increases repairs over replacements in the car repair market, reducing CO2 and improving insurers ESG scores.
- 🇪🇪 Edumus – Edumus is developing a platform to provide high school education online to complement offline general education system.
- 🇫🇷 Electis – Electis is the first verifiable e voting solution relying on open source technology for its encryption and blockchain for its verifiability.
- 🇪🇪 Fairown – Fairown helps brands, retailers, and banks offer products as a service and make consumerism environmentally friendly.
- 🇪🇪 FitQ – FitQ is a platform that modernises the way we exercise and engage with our personal trainers.
- 🇪🇪 Flowstep – Flowstep is a UX database that gives product designers insights to design better UX.
- 🇪🇪 Gearbox Biosciences – Gearbox Biosciences eliminates antibiotics from recombinant protein production.
- 🇫🇮 Infine – Infine is developing automated sustainability evaluation for consumer products to help companies to win the market.
- 🇪🇪 iVCV – iVCV offers an ethical AI-based hiring tool to solve the inefficient hiring process thanks to our 15+ years of R&D.
- 🇪🇪 Klareva – Klareva is creating the tech and value chain to grow BSF (Hermetia illucens) for animal feed using food production waste.
- 🇪🇪 KWOTA – KWOTA offers digital validation, verification, and trading of carbon emission savings from increased material recycling.
- 🇪🇪 Leil Storage – Leil is a modern storage designed for backup and archive data.
- 🇪🇪 LightCode Photonics – LightCode Photonics enables machines see the world built for humans by rethinking 3D imaging and building dynamic pixel camera.
- 🇪🇪 Mati Foods – Mati is developing meat and seafood alternatives from mycoprotein to enable flexitarians to enjoy healthy vegan food.
- 🇪🇪 Mifundo – Mifundo develops an AI-based platform which makes cross-border lending possible for the banks and consumers in EU.
- 🇪🇪 Migrevention – Migrevention is creating the first fully digital headache clinic in the world for migraine patients and specialists.
- 🇫🇮 Panda Training – With clients like SAP and Skanska, Pandatron supports corporate change management with conversational AI coaching.
- 🇪🇪 Pickitwise – Pickitwise is developing a fruit picking robot to help growers with picker shortage.
- 🇪🇪 POINTSHIP – Pointship is a Digital Assets Marketplace for loyalty rewards, game credits and event tickets.
- 🇬🇧 PowerBlocks – PowerBlocks is accelerating humanity’s response to remove Methane from the atmosphere with decentralised cloud computing.
- 🇪🇪 Praktikal – Praktikal is developing an educational ecosystem to inspire future engineers by empowering teachers.
- 🇪🇪 Reverse Resources – Reverse Resources develops a SaaS platform for global fashion brands, textile recyclers and garment manufacturers to build circular supply chains.
- 🇪🇪 Seekmake – Seekmake is a AI-enabled marketplace for on-demand manufacturing transforming one of the largest industries in the world.
- 🇳🇱 TerraWaste – TerraWaste is a next-generation advanced recycling company that turns non-recyclable waste into valuable materials.
- 🇪🇪 Wois – Wois is an audiovisual social tool that utilizes AI technology to help people build their personal brand.
Come and cheer for your favorite teams at the Prefinals – at least ONE of them will take home the prize pool! See if you can spot them in action. Save the event now and join us on the first week of May!