Dintero ready with Klarna; and they will collaborate to offer Billie for B2B in the Nordics.
- “We are proud to be the first PSP in the Nordics to offer the B2B payment solution Billie. In our view, Billie offers the very best and most efficient invoicing solution for businesses. Together with Klarna, we now have a complete solution for our customers,” says founder and CEO of Dintero, Daro Navaratnam.
Shortly after the news that Dintero, a comprehensive payment solution supporting the most popular payment methods, partnered with Klarna, they are now ready with the solution.
- “This has been our vision all along. We aim to be a payment platform, and our customers should be able to choose the payment method that best suits their customer base, without having to make any technical changes. Klarna is now fully integrated, and it’s just a simple activation before they can also make Klarna available to their customers,” says Founder and CEO of Dintero, Daro Navaratnam.
Dintero’s vision has always been to simplify payment and deliver a complete Checkout for their customers, and they were early to offer card payments, Vipps, Walley, and Swish in Sweden. Klarna has been on the list for a long time and is now available in Dintero Checkout.
- “No other Norwegian payment providers deliver what we do, and we are proud of that,” says Navaratnam
In addition to expanding the options in the checkout, the collaboration with Klarna also makes it possible to activate customers within one working day. An important factor when it comes to offering a seamless checkout.
- “It is often essential to get started quickly when customers choose our solution. This is especially important when using Split Payment on platforms with multiple providers” says Navaratnam.
Klarna has long been the preferred provider in BNPL (Buy Now, Pay Later), and in 2021, Klarna entered a partnership with Billie, a full-fledged BNPL for the business market.
- Online B2B payments are growing, and we want to offer payment solutions that are as smooth in this area as for B2C. With the solution from Billie, and Dintero as a distribution partner, we can meet a significant customer need in the future,” says Klarna’s Norway CEO, Geir Østby.
With Billie, B2B sellers can offer their business customers flexible payment terms while reducing their own credit risk and administrative burden for commercial credit collection to zero. Through Billie, sellers can also manage the entire post-purchase cycle, from receiving shipments to handling refunds.
- “Norway and the Nordics are key markets in our pan-European expansion strategy, with a very promising trade and business customer base. Working with both Klarna and Dintero brings us one step closer to our goal of making Billie’s B2B solution available to all sellers and their business customers across Europe,” says Damien Perillat, CCO at Billie.
Paying by invoice has always been the most popular payment method among business customers. Now, as B2B commerce increasingly shifts online, we see a tremendous need for seamless, flexible payment options in the digital world.
Collaborations with both Klarna, Billie, and also Apple Pay and Google Pay mean that the Norwegian fintech solution now delivers a complete package that few other can offer in the Nordics.
- “Our customers demand choice, simplicity, and a one-stop-shop, and we will continue to deliver on that,” says Navaratnam, adding, “We strive to make payment as simple as possible, and that means being able to offer the best and most relevant solutions with our partners.”